Real Divas Ride

Do You Have What It Takes To Ride With A Diva ?

I have a 2004 HD Sporty 1200. I love it. It's tall, unlike most Sporters; we added a ton of chrome and my gear matches - I'm funny this way. I love my ride. Hubby is safe to take me in the shop, nothing is catching my eye...

So what do you ride?

www.womensmotorcycleclothing.hmmetro.com

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ride a 2004 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail with just a few personal touches but my next motorcycle will be a H-D Street Glide (6-speed) fully dressed. I really need a few more cc's and some creature comforts.
I'm so excited! I pick up my 2008 Harley Soft Tail Deluxe on Friday!!!!!! I learned on a Yamaha V-Star 650, so whats another 250 lbs? OMG it is so pretty- it's a split paint with Blackpearl and white gold. I can't wait!
I have a 2007 HD Sporty 1200. I love mine too!
I actually don't have a bike yet, not sure exactly what I want love a fatboy but I think it may be too big of a bike to be my first bike but I'm going to test ride a few before I choose.
Hello everyone, I ride a 2002 Custom LowRider, with a stage 3 kit. I've enjoyed through the years learning how , and what accessories fit numerous bikes. Its like eating your favorite potato chips, once you eat one, you have to eat more. I truly love my paint job on my bike. On the tank, I gave an artist a pic of me when I was younger and a pic of a vampar Lady dressed to kill. He came up with an awesome pic, that even stops the truckers rolling down the highway as they try to look at it. For the ladies that leave in the Washington, Balt. area, email me if you are interested in knowing about the artist or would like to see the pic on my bike.

Dreamz Custom Leather and Denim ( my company) has allowed me to match the color of my leather outfits with the colors on my bike also. TIP- If you want a different color seat for your bike, measure the cover that you have now and order a piece of leather, then take it to local upholstery place and let them cover it for you for way less then taking it to cutom motorcycle seat place. Take Care-Smooth- Odiva@aol.com
2006 Honda VTX 1300 C - Candy Black Cherry
Smooth,

This is a great tip! I've been considering doing something to customize my seat but need a pattern. Any suggestions for me? You have great taste in designs. Have you seen anything new that I can get an idea from?

Warm regards,
Sunny

Sr. Vice Pres. Janett aka Smooth said:
Hello everyone, I ride a 2002 Custom LowRider, with a stage 3 kit. I've enjoyed through the years learning how , and what accessories fit numerous bikes. Its like eating your favorite potato chips, once you eat one, you have to eat more. I truly love my paint job on my bike. On the tank, I gave an artist a pic of me when I was younger and a pic of a vampar Lady dressed to kill. He came up with an awesome pic, that even stops the truckers rolling down the highway as they try to look at it. For the ladies that leave in the Washington, Balt. area, email me if you are interested in knowing about the artist or would like to see the pic on my bike.

Dreamz Custom Leather and Denim ( my company) has allowed me to match the color of my leather outfits with the colors on my bike also. TIP- If you want a different color seat for your bike, measure the cover that you have now and order a piece of leather, then take it to local upholstery place and let them cover it for you for way less then taking it to cutom motorcycle seat place. Take Care-Smooth- Odiva@aol.com
Hello,

I also ride a 2005 Sporty. I call her Luceal. We are having a lot of good riding. I think after being without a bike for so long I can't imagine being without now. I'm even considering selling my horse.
JODIE
I ride a '07 Haley Street Glide, Black Cherry in color. She'll soon be adornded with speciality accessories powdered coated with diamond cuts. I call her Lexi because she's so Sexi. I have a customized seat with matching boots. More to come.
I've been in the saddle of my 2001 Road King named "Harlette" for 5 years now.

Started on a Honda 650 and then boom, into the cruiser. No gradual stepups for me, my DH said..you can handle it. Was intimidated at first, but ok now.
I ride The Picky Bitch - a 2000 Harley Sportster 833 in Luxury Rich Red that's slow to warm up, particular about the gear she's in, and demands a lot of accessories! I love this bike... have thought each year that I might get something bigger, then I take her out and ride her again and realize how perfectly she suits me.

I've also ridden a Yamaha 250 "Exciter" (commuter bike from early 80's) and a Honda Shadow Spirit 750. Great bikes all, but me an' the Picky Bitch, we understand each other. :)
I'm new the forum, this is my second bike. My first bike was last year (for my birthday) was a 1991 Yamaha V-Max (Vicki)...a little too much bike for me. Today my husband bought (for my birthday THIS year), a Kawasaki Ninja 500R which I have affectionately labeled The Black Mamba. She's quite comfortable not too heavy, and handles very well. After Vicki I was quite a bit afraid of riding again after dropping her a few times on the gravel driveway and taking tons of effort to get her back up right again. Now, I can't wait to get on the road!

Ms Mamba is Black, no gear selected yet, it's only been about 4 hours!!

LaNecia in Spokane

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photo Gallery...

Click Here to View Our Diva Photo Gallery

Real Divas Ride Photo Gallery

"Diva Style"

Photos along our journey.

© 2017   Created by Sunny The Diva.   Powered by