Real Divas Ride

Do You Have What It Takes To Ride With A Diva ?

Miranda Sumblin - Celebration of Life Ceremony

My heart breaks to share with you the loss of another friend "Miranda Sumblin". Miranda was a "Diva and a Soldier" but she was especially proud of being a "Wife, Mother and a Friend."

We first shared Miranda's story with you in January 2008. Miranda Sumblin was a woman of faith, so when God called her home - she answered.

Miranda Sumblin - Celebration of Life Ceremony - Temple Hills, MD - September 25, 2009

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes I can't find tears and other days they flow like a river. Today, my heart breaks. I can't find the words to express how it saddens me because this disease sometimes makes me feel helpless...

I know it doesn'tmean that God doesn't love me any less, so with that I will just continue to work and pray.
Sunny,

This moved me to tears this morning. First of all, thank you for sharing and "doing what you do"! I am believing that we are one step closer to finding a cure for such an ugly disease that takes so many precious lives from us here on earth. May god continue to work thru you and please keep up the good work.

Peace and Blessings...
I hope this moves more women to get involved. If not, at least do your monthly exam and annual mammogram!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Photo Gallery...

Click Here to View Our Diva Photo Gallery

Real Divas Ride Photo Gallery

"Diva Style"

Photos along our journey.

© 2017   Created by Sunny The Diva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service